Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 lb sirloin tip steak
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 bunch green onions (cut 2 inches long)
- 6 to 8 pieces small dried chile peppers
- 2 to 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 3 to 4 slices ginger root
- Marinade the beef for 30 minutes.
- Using wok, pour ¼ to ⅓ cup peanut oil.
- When oil is hot, add chile peppers and ginger root.
- When ginger root and peppers turn brown, remove from pan.
- Stir fry meat.
- Save extra juice from marinade.
- Set aside meat.
- Stir fry onions and green onions.
- Add extra juice and meat.
- Stir together well; heat through thoroughly.
- Serve hot with rice or over bed of fried bean thread.