Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 lb sirloin tip steak
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 bunch green onions (cut 2 inches long)
- 6 to 8 pieces small dried chile peppers
- 2 to 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 3 to 4 slices ginger root
- Marinade the beef for 30 minutes.
- Using wok, pour ¼ to ⅓ cup peanut oil.
- When oil is hot, add chile peppers and ginger root.
- When ginger root and peppers turn brown, remove from pan.
- Stir fry meat.
- Save extra juice from marinade.
- Set aside meat.
- Stir fry onions and green onions.
- Add extra juice and meat.
- Stir together well; heat through thoroughly.
- Serve hot with rice or over bed of fried bean thread.