Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 200g white beans,
- 2-3 carrots,
- 1/2 a celery,
- 1 Onion,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- 1-2 peppers,
- 1-2 chillies (peppers, by choice),
- sunflower oil,
- Soak the beans in cold water for 3–4 hours, drain and pour fresh water.
- Boil (in an earthware) pot together with oil, finely chopped carrots, Onion and celery.
- The sliced peppers are added later; the grated tomatoes and mint, when the beans have turned tender. #salt and boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with finely chopped parsley.