Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook the finely chopped onions, carrots and celery in the oil and some water.
- Add the small onions, olives, mushrooms and pepper.
- Pour over the wine and 1 cupful of water, salt and simmer until tender.
- Add the diced potatoes and rice, followed by tomato pieces after 15 minutes.
- Pour the dish into a baking dish or earthware pot, sprinkle with parsley and bake.