Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg braising Beef
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 120 g Mushrooms
- 1 cup rice
- 1 Onion
- 150 g *a bunch of parsley
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 25 g butter
- 1 tbs Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups beef stock
- black pepper, paprika and salt
- Cut the Beef into cubes or small pieces and fry in a pan with a little oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onions, beef stock and paprika, 5 minutes later add the Mushrooms and rice and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, add salt to taste, the butter, 1 tbs Sugar and whole , and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Transfer the content of the pan into a baking dish and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper before serving.