Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups plain flour
- ¾ cup coffee
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add eggs one at a time and combine baking soda with sour cream.
- Combine coffee and chocolate and melt in small saucepan over low heat.
- When melted, add to sugar mixture alternating with flour.
- Add vanilla and blend batter well.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Be sure to make your layers thin because you will need 4 or 5 for the cake.
- Also check the layers often because thickness will determine doneness for this cake.
- Combine sugar and cream and cook in a medium saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 12 large, cut-up marshmallows.
- Add vanilla and coconut.
- Blend well and spread between cooled cake layers.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and cocoa in a medium saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cream.
- Return to heat and let come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Beat well.
- Frost top and sides of mound cake.