Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Mom makes this and Teriyaki Pork Roast and I have tried both of them and they are delicious.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 8 servings
- 1 boneless pork loin, (3 to 3½ pounds)
- ½ cup green onion, (chopped)
- 2¼ cups chicken broth, (divided)
- ¼ cup red wine or cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary or 1tsp dried and crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt, (optional)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- Place the roast in a large resealable plastic bad or a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Combine the onion, ¼ cup of the chicken broth, vinegar, garlic, oil, rosemary and pepper.
- Pour over the roast.
- Cover; refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours. (Mom and I do it overnight).
- Turn roast occasionally.
- Remove roast and place in an ungreased roasting pan, , fat side up.
- Combine marinade with the remaining chicken broth.
- Add salt, if desired.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 2 to 2 and ½ hours or until meat thermometer reads 270°F.
- Remove roast from pan and place on a warmed platter.
- Meanwhile, skim off fat and pour remaining juices into a saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch with cold water and mix well with a whisk.
- Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil and stir for about 2 minutes serve the gravy with the roast.