Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 min
Serves: Makes about 30 large muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 5 cups white flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 x 20 oz package of Raisin Bran
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, Sugar, Soda, salt.
- Mix in oil and Raisin Bran.
- Cover bowl and allow batter to set for 24 hours.
- Stir, spoon into paper cups in muffin tins (¾ full).
- Bake about 20 to 30 minutes depending on size of muffins.