- 1 1/3 cups oat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In mixer bowl, beat margarine for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter and sugars. Beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Shape into balls. Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press tines of fork on cookie to make criss crosses.