- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In mixer bowl, beat margarine for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter and sugars. Beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Shape into balls. Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press tines of fork on cookie to make criss crosses.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.