Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 4 large slices round Italian bread
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, cut in 8 slices
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella and asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add zucchini, cook 4 minutes turning once until golden and tender.
- Top each sliced of bread with 2 slices tomato and 3 tbsp cheese.
- Sprinkle zucchini with oregano, salt and pepper, lift from skillet with a slotted spoon onto bread.
- Scatter basil over top.
- Serve on plates with this easy side salad — toss chickpeas, green beans and chopped red bell peppers with Italian dressing.