Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 heels of bread, crumbled
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- grated onion (to taste)
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Place in a buttered baking dish.
- Put in butter,most of cheese, and salt, pepper, and onion to taste.
- Put bread crumbs on top of macaroni.
- Beat eggs and milk together, then pour over the bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.