Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 heels of bread, crumbled
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- grated onion (to taste)
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Place in a buttered baking dish.
- Put in butter,most of cheese, and salt, pepper, and onion to taste.
- Put bread crumbs on top of macaroni.
- Beat eggs and milk together, then pour over the bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.