Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mom's House Salad
- 3 T. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 T. Pressed Fresh garlic
- 2 Dashes of worcestershire sauce
Generous Pinch of salt
- 6 Cups lettuce, Torn butter lettuce or arugula, Mixed Greens or Baby spinach
- 1/4 Cup Toasted walnuts, Optional
- 1/2 avocado, Skinned And Sliced or Cubed, Optional
- 1 Medium tomato, Sliced, Optional
Combine The olive oil, Balsamic, mustard, garlic, worcestershire sauce And salt. Whisk Until Emulsified. Pour The Dressing Into a Serving Bowl, Add The Rest of The Ingredients, Toss Until The Dressing Coats The lettuce And Serve.Source: The Last Minute Party Girl
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group