Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line the bottom and sides of a large tube pan and a small loaf pan with foil; grease the pans.
- Chop coarsely the raisins, cherries, pineapple, citron, orange peel, lemon peel and pecan halves.
- In large bowl soften the 3 sticks of butter.
- Cream in a box of confectioner's sugar then fill box to the same level with flour.
- Pour half of the flour over the fruit and nuts; mix thoroughly so all are well-floured.
- Add six eggs to butter / sugar one at a time while beating.
- Add vanilla extract and fold in flour.
- Stir in fruits and nuts; fold in liquor.
- Pour into cake pans and bake approximately 2 hours.