Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 3 cups, cut up peaches or other fruit of your choice (can be fresh, frozen / thawed or canned)
- Turn oven to 375°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, and milk.
- Pour over melted butter.
- Spoon fruit over.
- If using canned peaches, pour on some of the juice also.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Can double the recipe. Bake in 9 x 13 inch pan.