Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Saute the Bacon until very crispy in the olive oil. Remove to drain, but leave oil in pan.
- Chop the Onion and saute in the olive oil until dark brown.
- Crumble Bacon.
- In large sauce pan, put all ingredients except the beans and simmer on low until the Cheese melts completely.
- Rinse the beans throughly and drain.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over beans and fold in until beans are completely mixed in.
- Bake covered on 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for 20 more minutes.