Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅔ cup cabbage chopped
- ⅔ cup green pepper chopped
- 2 slices pimento
- lettuce leaves
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice then add chopped vegetables and chill.
- Slice when firm and serve on lettuce leaves with your favorite dressing.