Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green leaf vegetable.
- ⅖ liter of soup (meat or chicken)
- 1½ teaspoon of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander (kozbara),
- three tablespoons of tomato paste (tomato paste is optional, but preferable)
- 1½ tablespoon of butter (or 2 tablespoons of oil)
- black pepper.
- the molokhya, either green or dry.
- Add the molokhya (one bag) to the ⅖ of soup and heat for about 15 minutes on not a very hot level.
- It is not recommended to steer too much, so the molokhya doesn't drawn in the bottom (in case of green molokhya, not dry).
- While cooking the molokhya prepare the ta'leya (no equivalent English term).