- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pickled olives
- Hard boil the eggs, shell and let cool.
- Cut in half crosswise, remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Smash the yolks with a fork and mix with the butter, mustard and sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg half and arrange filled side down on a plate on which you previously put mayo.
- The top of each egg spread with the rest of mayo, place a piece of pickled olive.
- Decorate around the eggs with chopped lettuce and parsley.