- Hard boil the eggs, shell and let cool.
- Cut in half crosswise, remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Smash the yolks with a fork and mix with the butter, mustard and sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg half and arrange filled side down on a plate on which you previously put mayo.
- The top of each egg spread with the rest of mayo, place a piece of pickled olive.
- Decorate around the eggs with chopped lettuce and parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.