Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6-8 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 6 to 8 ounces crab meat (remove cartilage)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup drained, cooked green peas
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 2 tablespoons minced Onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, boiling
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Combine rice, crab meat, celery, Peas, pimientos, Onion, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl. Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Dissolve in boiling chicken broth. Cool slightly. Combine with Mayonnaise and sour cream. Add to rice mixture; mix well. Lightly coat 2-quart mold with Mayonnaise. Fill with salad. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto chilled serving dish lined with salad greens and garnish with pitted black olives and carrot sticks, if desired.