Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 eggs beaten
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups pecan halves
- 2 unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix eggs, sugar, salt, corn syrup, molasses, butter and vanilla.
- Add pecans and pour into prepared pie shells.
- Place in oven and immediately reduce heat to 350°F.
- Bake for 45 minutes then cool before serving.