Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- ¼ cup zach
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ ground did
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon this
- ¼ cup sour milk
- Mix egg, sugar and butter.
- Add molasses and stir.
- Add flour and spices.
- Stir baking soda into sour milk and add to dough.
- Mix in and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Turn chilled dough out on floured surface and roll out to small surface.
- Cut out and fry, turning once.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar.