Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounce boneless sirloin steak
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup low-fat buttermilk
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 x 10½ ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, molasses, ½ teaspoon of the salt and the ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the steak and turn to coat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Coat a grill pan or rack with cooking spray and heat over medium high.
- Grill the steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side (for medium-rare if the steak is ½ inch thick), or until cooked to desired degree of doneness.
- Let the steak rest 5 minutes, then cut it across on an angle into very thin slices.
- Meanwhile, combine the cracked black pepper, buttermilk, sour cream, garlic powder, cider vinegar, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt in a bowl; mix well.
- Toss the lettuce, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and dressing together.
- Place ¼ of the salad on each plate and top with the steak slices.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 281 | Fat 9 g | Carbs 26 g | Sodium 834 mg | Fiber 6 g