Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 cups
- 16 cloves garlic, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup finely slivered onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cup fresh orange juice (from 3 or 4 oranges)
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (from 2 or 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, onion, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add the onion mixture and cook, stirring, until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, lime juice and vinegar and cook another 5 minutes for the flavours to blend.
- Cool to room temperature.