Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mojito is a traditional Cuban drink, known to Americans as a favorite of Ernest Hemingway.
- Mojito from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Serves: 1
- 2 oz. (60 ml) white rum, Cuban if available
- 1 lime (or 2 ounces (60 ml) lime juice)
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 4 mint leaves
- club soda
- mint sprig
- Muddle mint leaves and sugar.
- Fill with ice, then add rum and lime juice.
- Stir, then add a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
- Ernest Hemingway requested Mojitos without sugar. Of course, this suggests that less lime juice be used.
- Sometimes, the juiced lime is used as an additional garnish.
- For a twist on the traditional mojito, add a handful of raspberries during the muddling stage for an extra hit of flavour.