Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2½ cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour three cake pans.
- In medium mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar then beat in eggs one ata time.
- Combine milk and vanilla then add creamed mixture with flour.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 20 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool in their pans for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Cover cake with your favorite frosting.