Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 oz self rising flour
- 5 oz brown sugar
- 4 oz margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp marmalade, or other preserve
- ½ cup fruit juice (really good from stewed fruit)
- large handful of dried fruit
- Beat first 4 ingredients together with mixer until well blended.
- Add marmalade and fruit juice and beat till batter is thick.
- Stir in fruit.
- Bake in 2 lb loaf tin at 300°F for 1 hour.