- Soak peas in 3 cups of water for 1 hour.
- Wash off the black eye and membrane covering.
- Blend fine in blender with onions and tomatoes.
- Add salt, if desired.
- Mix with vegetable oil in bowl.
- Mixture should be fairly consistency.
- Add the corned beef in bits.
- Mixture should be put in aluminum foil bag and sealed.
- Place in large pot with 2 cups of boiling water.
- Allow to cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add water to pot, if needed.
- The moi-moi comes out solid when it cools.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.