Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Yield 3¼ cups
- 1 egg plus enough water to make ⅔ cup
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup white vinegar
- Process flour and water in blender just until smooth.
- Pour into saucepan.
- Add white vinegar let sit while you combine the other ingredients in the blender.
- Put egg plus enough water to make ⅔ cup in blender container.
- Add vegetable oil, sugar, salt, dry mustard, lemon juice and paprika whirl in blender until smooth.
- Heat flour mixture in saucepan until thickened.
- Pour hot mixture into blender and blend until smooth again.