Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cooked cauliflower processed with sour cream. Garnish with grated cheese and fresh minced chives. Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Recipe makes two servings.
- 2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped 
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated cheese, minced chives and/or parsley (optional) 
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
- Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
- ↑ Frozen cauliflower works very well.
- ↑ Grated cheese, minced chives and/or parsley are nice variations to add. Hand mix these in after blending the cauliflower.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 91 | Total Fat 7g | Cholesterol 19mg | Protein 2g | Total Carbohydrate 6g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Sodium 92mg