Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 large, cooked, peeled potato
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 for frying peanut oil
- 1 small, sliced onion
- 10 wood ears 
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ pound snow pea pods
- Wood ears must be soaked to soften, tough ends removed and cut in slivers.
- Sprinkle potatoes with flour and deep-fry until golden.
- Drain and set aside.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil, reheat an add onion.
- Stir-fry 10 seconds and add snow peas and wood ears.
- Stir-fry another 10 seconds and add salt, sugar and water.
- Bring to rapid boil, stirring constantly, and cook until peas are just tender crisp.
- Add reserved fried potato slices, heat through and serve.