Yield: 4 servings.
- 8 ounces tofu, crumbled or 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup minced celery
- ¼ cup minced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced pickles (optional)
- Crumble the tofu into a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, turmeric, onion powder, celery seed and pepper in a small dish.
- Pour over the tofu and mash together well.
- Add the celery, green pepper and pickles and mix well again.
- You may serve it immediately, but letting it chill for a few hours allows the flavors to blend better.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size: ⅓ cup. per serving:
- 84 calories, 4 g total fat, 0.6 g sat fat, 7 g protein, 7 g carbohydrate, 67 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol