Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ground beef is mixed with a few spices and formed into patties that are breaded and fried. I'm not sure where my mom got this recipe, but she used to make it at least once a month. Although she never served it with gravy, I think peppered gravy would go great with this.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Submitted By: OmegaJasmine
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes | Cook : 15 Minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers, divided
- ½ cup oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, parsley, chili powder, salt, egg, and 1 cup of crushed saltine crackers. Form into 6 balls, then flatten into patties. Coat patties with remaining cracker crumbs, and place them on a plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry patties for about 7 minutes per side, or until the centers are well done and the outside is golden brown.