Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mocha Velvet Pie
1 8-inch pie shell
1/2 cup Butter 3/4 cup Sugar 1 Square unsweetned chocolate Melted 1 teaspoon Vanilla 1 1/2 tablespoons Instant coffee grounds 2 Eggs 1/2 cup Cream for whipping
1. Prepare 8-inch pastry shell.
2. Cream butter in medium-size bowl and gradually add sugar,
creaming well after each addition.
3. Cool melted chocolate; blend into butter-sugar mixture with
instant coffee and vanilla.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating VERY WELL after each addition.
(Use an electric beater or mixer, beat in each egg 5 minutes to make mixture creamy, thick, and fluffy.)
5. Turn into baked pastry shell; chill 1 - 2 hours. Just before
serving, whip cream and garnish pie.