Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet Online
- Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 55 minutes
- Makes 20 cream puffs.
Mocha filling Edit
- 1 tsp coffee, instant
- 4 oz low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz light whipped dessert topping
Puff Pastry Edit
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat an extra large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, butter, coffee crystals, and salt.
- Bring to boiling.
- Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
- Cook and stir until a ball forms that doesn't separate.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition until smooth.
- Drop into 20 small mounds onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Split puffs; remove soft dough from insides.
- Using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip or a spoon, pipe or spoon mocha filling into cream puff bottoms.
- Add cream puff tops.
Mocha filling Edit
- In a medium bowl, combine half of an 8-ounce carton low-fat vanilla yogurt, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals.
- Fold in half of an 8-ounce container thawed light whipped dessert topping.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 63 Calories | 3g Total Fat | 2g Saturated Fat | 37mg Cholesterol | 42mg Sodium | 6g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 2g Protein
- Exchanges: ½ other carbs | ½ fat
- Carb Choices: 0.5