Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 18
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 10 cookies with icing)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 2 x 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl; stir until moistened.
- Press 2 teaspoons of mixture into each of 18 greased, paper-lined muffin cups.
- Sprinkle evenly with ½ cup morsels.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and floor.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk.
- Pour into muffin cups, filling ¾ full.
- Bake in preheated 300 °F.
- Oven for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes; chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Microwave remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on high (100 percent) power for 1 minute; knead.
- Microwave an additional 10 to 20 seconds intervals,; knead until smooth.
- Snip tiny corner off plastic bag; pipe over tops of cheesecakes.