This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Carter Estate in Addison, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup butter melted
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease square pan.
- Mix all ingredients except powdered sugar and pour into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.