Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Carter Estate in Addison, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup butter melted
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease square pan.
- Mix all ingredients except powdered sugar and pour into pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.