Mixed vegetables with Beef ("chapche") is usually made when there are some celebration or party. But it is easy to make and now is served in any time people want. The dishes contains seasoned Beef, vegetables, and noodles. Its taste is sweet and very special.
- 5 oz lean Beef
- A: 2 T soy sauce, 1 T sesame oil,1 t Sugar, 1/2 cooking wine.
- Crushed garlic, roasted sesame seeds, finely chopped green onion
- 1 3/4 oz bean threads, i green onion, 4 dried Mushrooms, soacked in water, 1 oz carrot, 1/3 oz dried cloudear Mushrooms, soacked in water.
- 1 green peper, 2/3 t salad oil, salt and pepper.
- B: 1 t roasted sesame seeds, 2/3 t soy sauce, 1/2 t Sugar
- 1/3 t sesame oil, crushed garlic, pepper, MSG
In salted boiling water, cooked bean threads 3- 4 minutes until transparent. Drain and cut into 2 1/2 inch length. Cut Beef and make it into strips. Combine A and add Beef to marinate. Slice green onion diagonally. Cut Mushrooms into strips. Cut ear Mushrooms into bite size pieces. Cut carrot and green pepper into the strips. Heat salad oil and add green onion. Cook briefly and seas on with salt and pepper. In the same manner cook all vegetables. Heat salad oil and cook Beef strips. Combine B. Add bean threads and mix well. Add vegetables and Beef. Mix and serve it.