Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve hot, accompanied by steak, meatballs, or any other main dish.
- 2 lbs various vegetables (peppers, eggplant, okra, zucchini, potatoes, etc)
- ½ cup oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup peeled chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt, pepper
- After cutting off inedible tips of vegetables, wash and slice them into 1-inch squares.
- Saute vegetables in half the oil and remove them from the frying pan.
- Sauté onion and tomatoes in the remaining oil, and season with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Put everything in a stock pot with a cup of water, cover tightly, and simmer until almost all moisture has cooked away.