Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups peeled baby carrots
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 1/2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger, or more to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbs. canola oil
1. Place carrots in 2 quarts boiling, salted water, and cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain, and plunge into ice water. Repeat with Cauliflower florets, cooking for about 4 minutes, or until tender. Repeat with sugar snap peas, cooking for 30 seconds. Drain well, place in tightly sealed plastic bag and refrigerate.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in plastic container, and refrigerate.
3. To serve, shake dressing well, and add to bag of vegetables. Shake contents to mix, and place in serving bowl.