Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 8 cups mixed fresh vegetables
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, garlic, basil and marjoram.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Drain by serving with a slotted spoon.