- butter - 110 g (4 oz),
- Onion - 1 large sliced,
- Mushrooms - 50 g (2 oz),
- Courgettes - 2 sliced,
- aubergine - 175 g (6 oz) quartered and sliced,
- red pepper - 1 seeded and sliced,
- tomatoes - 3 skinned and chopped,
- milk - 215 ml (7 fl oz),
- plain flour - 110 g (4 oz),
- eggs - 3 beaten,
- walnut pieces - 40 g (1 oz) chopped,
- Cotswold Cheese - 110 g (4 oz) grated.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas 6.
4. Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan with the milk, then bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat, tip in all the flour and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Allow to cool slightly, then beat in the eggs, a little at a time. Stir in the walnuts. Pipe or spoon around the edge of a well-greased 900 ml (1 pint) ovenproof serving dish.