Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: 5 a Day for Better Health
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) package frozen whole mushrooms, thawed
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups light and fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Cook vegetables per package directions.
- Drain and place in shallow casserole.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
- Add flour and dry mustard.
- Slowly stir in milk and chicken broth.
- Cook, stirring often, until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in horseradish and Tabasco.
- Pour evenly over vegetables.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Nutritional Information Edit
- 243 Calories | 23% Percent Calories From Fat | 6.4g Total Fat | 10.3g Protein | 36.8g Carbohydrates | 5.5g Dietary Fiber | 356 mg Sodium | 3 mg Cholesterol