Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large baking potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounce can mixed vegetables, drained
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 400°F for 45 minutes
- Slice top of each potato lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside leaving only a thin shell.
- Mash potato until smooth
- Add milk, butter, salt, pepper and garlic and beat until fluffy.
- Fold in mixed vegetables.
- Fill shells with mixture
- Then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on baking sheet at 400°F for 10 minutes.