Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An exciting, cool and refreshing side salad that goes great with grilled meat. Fantastic for get-togethers.
- 3 cans whole corn
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large sweet onions, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, minced into tiny strips
- 2 limes, juiced
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomatoes, sweet onion, green onion, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime juice over mixture, and mix in.
- Stir in rice vinegar to taste; the amount you use will depend on the sweetness of the corn, and the acidity of the lime.
- Season with kosher salt.
- Cover, and chill for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Stir before serving.