- Thoroughly wash the lettuce and chopped into somewhat small pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Slice the tomatoes and onion into very thin rings and place on top of the lettuce.
- Immediately before serving the salad add the dressing.
- In this order add a few sprinkles of salt, drizzle a small amount of vinegar, then drizzle the olive oil.
- Do not over do it with the oil and vinegar.
- Just enough to very lightly glaze the salad's ingredients when mixed.
- Mix the salad together and serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.