Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 cups diluted coconut milk
- 3 medium pieces taro, unskinned and diced
- 1 large piece cassava, skin removed and diced
- 5 big pieces ripe cooking bananas/vudi, peeled and diced
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized pan, bring diluted coconut milk to boil.
- Add taro and cassava. Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- Cook until almost done. Add cooking bananas/vudi. Cook until all rootcrops are done.
- Slowly stir in brown sugar and stir until it is completely dissloved.
- Cook a few more minutes and add vanilla for flavouring.
- Remove from flame and serve.