Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potato croutons Edit
Tarragon dressing Edit
- First start with the croutons, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rub 2 cookie sheets with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Mix the red pepper, onion, vinegar, remaining olive oil, fennel seeds, salt and ground red pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Slice the potatoes very thin by hand, or with an adjustable blade slicer, if you have one, and add them to the red pepper, onion, fennel mixture.
- Toss well to incorporate all the flavors of the seasonings, onions and peppers.
- Spread the mixture of red pepper, onion, fennel and potato onto the cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake 5 to 15 minutes more, until the potatoes become crisp and the edges are browned.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved and everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour ⅓ cup of the dressing over the greens and toss thoroughly.
- Arrange on 6 salad plates, and then crumble ½ teaspoon goat cheese over each salad.
- Garnish with equal portions of the baked potato crouton, red pepper, onion medley.
- Pour the remainder of the dressing into a small bowl and pass at the table.