Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 scallions green and white parts finely chopped
- fresh salad greens
- Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped scallions and toss with greens.