Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 medium-sized yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Combine brown sugar, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place rice in bottom of a lightly spray-coated or non-stick 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Layer eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini, green pepper and tomato in baking dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over each layer.
- Dot with butter or margarine.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350°F for 1½ hours or until rice and vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 105 | Sodium: 543 mg | Cholesterol: 6 mg | Fat: 2 g | Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Exchanges: 1 bread/starch | 1 vegetable | ½ fat