Contributed by Judi M. Phelps
- Serves 1
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries, or frozen thawed raspberries
- 3 envelopes diet whipped topping mix (1.3 oz each)
- 1½ cup low-fat milk (2%)
- ½ cup sweet cherries, pitted cut into halves and divided
- ⅓ cup apricots, peeled, pitted and cubed
- ⅓ cup pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts or almonds, slivered, chopped and divided
- Whirl raspberries in food processor or blender until smooth; strain and discard seeds.
- Blend whipped topping and milk in large bowl; beat at high speed until topping forms soft peaks, about 4 minutes.
- Fold raspberry puree into whipped topping.
- Reserve 12 cherry halves.
- Combine remaining cherries, apricots, and pineapple in small bowl; sprinkle with sugar and stir.
- Fold fruit into whipped topping mixture.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons nuts.
- Fold remaining nuts into whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon about ½ cup mixture into 12 cupcake liners; garnish tops of each with reserved cherry halves and nuts.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin or baking pan; freeze until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 94 | fat 0.8g (% calories from fat 8) | cholesterol 2.3mg | sodium 31mg | protein 1.3g | carbohydrate 17.3g
- Exchanges: fruit 1