Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Judi M. Phelps
- Serves 1
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries, or frozen thawed raspberries
- 3 envelopes diet whipped topping mix (1.3 oz each)
- 1½ cup low-fat milk (2%)
- ½ cup sweet cherries, pitted cut into halves and divided
- ⅓ cup apricots, peeled, pitted and cubed
- ⅓ cup pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts or almonds, slivered, chopped and divided
- Whirl raspberries in food processor or blender until smooth; strain and discard seeds.
- Blend whipped topping and milk in large bowl; beat at high speed until topping forms soft peaks, about 4 minutes.
- Fold raspberry puree into whipped topping.
- Reserve 12 cherry halves.
- Combine remaining cherries, apricots, and pineapple in small bowl; sprinkle with sugar and stir.
- Fold fruit into whipped topping mixture.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons nuts.
- Fold remaining nuts into whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon about ½ cup mixture into 12 cupcake liners; garnish tops of each with reserved cherry halves and nuts.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin or baking pan; freeze until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 94 | fat 0.8g (% calories from fat 8) | cholesterol 2.3mg | sodium 31mg | protein 1.3g | carbohydrate 17.3g
- Exchanges: fruit 1