Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This intoxicating blend of fresh fruit, spices, and wine is so rich and sophisticated, you may suggest that the family dress "black tie" for dinner. In a pinch, a fresh tee shirt and jeans will do nicely.
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- 1 Pint Strawberries
- 6oz. Blackberries
- 6oz. Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup Dry Red wine
- 2 Cups Vanilla yogurt
- 3inch Stick Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Cups Water
- Wash strawberries and set aside.
- Bring water, sugar, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Add blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add wine and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and puree in processor or blender. Pass through sieve
to remove seeds and blueberry skins.
- Stir in yogurt and reserved strawberries. Chill several hours or overnight.
Serving suggestion: Garnish with sprig of fresh mint, accompanied by chocolate dipped biscotti.